2001 Dodge Ram 1500 PU - Which Reese Receiver Hitch?

I have the 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with the bumper recessed in the middle. No roll pan. I am looking for a Reese Receiver type hitch that has the
receiver/ss right below the bumper.
I have tried several dealers and the Reese site but there is no information as to which hitch is right up against the bumper.
Any word of wisdom would be appreciated.
Thanks Bob AZ
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.