Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'99 Dodge Dakota Idiot Lights Child Protecton Door Locks and Speedometer
I have Idiot Lights (air bag, engine, brakes) on, but everything checks out O.K. The child protection door locks are supposed to lock up at 15 mph, but now they don't. When the locks quit working, the...
12
12

Concord,ca Police Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black
Concord,ca Police Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black pig cop who stops people that have 820lbs. in a F150 and First the cop called for chp portable scale to get the wt of my truck he could not get one...
5
5

Generic oil seal installation tool vs. Dodge tool #6635 question
I'm preparing to replace the timing chain on my '99 Dodge Ram 5.9 gas engine, which also means replacing the front crankshaft oil seal. I have a generic oil seal installation tool kit that looks like...
3
3

Jeep/Dodge/Auto/Manual transfer case swap compatibility?
Anyone have any experience with transfer case swaps between autos and manuals or between Jeep and Dodge? Does a Dodge transfer case from an auto trans bolt to a manual trans and vice versa. I'm pretty...
11
11

PING: All you AC/HVAC experts
Is there a "standard" for the proper sizing of an AC/HVAC unit to a home? Meaning, If you have a 1600 sq ft single story you should have ??? If you have a 2200 sq ft two story you should have ???
66
66

Is my 2000 Caravan electrical haunted?
OK, while driving my 2000 Caravan started doing something odd electrically... I heard a steady ticking sound coming from the steering column area in synch with the ticking the odometer and other dash...
3
3

OT Busch Race!
Any of you folks watch it?
3
3

just curious
just wondering what the heck is going on? snotroll came in to educate us all. now where did he go to? then beryll came in to save snotroll. i mean he came in with a whole head of steam but it sure...
9
9

Bad Diode Stator means?
Sorry to keep bugging everyone about this, but I just don't know. 77 dodge van 318. On startup ammeter needle swings from full charge to midrange. Loud squealing when ammeter needle swings to full...
15
15

where to buy old factory parts
#2906630 It's a relay associated with gauge cluster on a 1971 D400 truck. Thanx
2
2

Ebay Transmissions
Anyone tried one? Looks like a good deal on the ATS set up for a 47RE John
1
1

Light Duty vs Heavy Duty parts?
Slightly confused on this issue. Are LD and HD trucks based on model designations like, Dakota and 1500 are LD, 2500 and 3500 are HD or does this have more to do with various options available on any...
21
21

Strange Sound from truck
hey everyone. I have a 92' Ram 150 4x4. Truck has 318 mag with auto tranny. I noticed a sound coming from the rear of the truck. It almost sounds like metal draging on the pavment. I looked and nothen...
2
2

Any MA inspection techs here? PCM swap/VIN?
Hi Folks, Looking for info from anyone that does emission inspections in Massachusetts, especially if they have any experience with modded OBDII vehicles, or input from anyone that has been through...
17
17

How to changes the entire headlight on a 2000 Dodge Dakota.
Does anybody knows hot to change the headlights on a 2000 dodge Dakota? Thanks a lot!