Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

bent door hinge?
recently the 2006 1500 slt drivers door was dented slightly while it was backed accidently into a toyota. now my door isn't shutting without a hard bang although it's barely noticable. does anyone...

NV3500 to HD or 2WD to 4WD case hybrid/combos?
Not sure if the title was the best way to phrase that. Looking for a close ratio 3500 for a swap into my 98 5.9 ZJ Jeep. The closest ratio NV3500s are the 3500HD and the Ram 2500LD 2WD 3500. (The...
5
5

tire recommendation
Hey all... I am going to get new tires soon and looking for some thoughts: Here's the truck: 2002 Dodge Dakota SXT 4x4 V6 Although I use the truck daily, I rarely drive very far or for a long time. My...
6
6

OT: g'morning from Baja - morning2.jpg (0/1)
Wonderful sunrise this morning, thought a few of you might enjoy it.. Yep.. I posted a jpg.. fire away! mac Please remove splinters before emailing
5
5

Distributor problems
is the distributor in 94-2000 dodges with 5.9 Gas prone to problems? we decided to change the one in my wife's truck, 3 bad hall effect sensors in row didn't seem possible. We removed the old and had...

5.2 vs 5.9
Long time lurker here, with a question. I currently have a 1999 Ram 1500 with a 5.2, 2 wd, auto, 150 k kilometers (93 K miles), basic truck with air and cruise. I'm pulling a 4800 pd. dry weight...
9
9

Dakota R/T question:
I have searched the internet and cant figure this out. Last week I bought a 2002 Dakota Sport 4x4 off It was listed as an R/T but has the 3.9 v6 with manual 5 peed. I figured the R/T was a mistake as...
12
12

Need Frame Section
I just bought an 89 Dodge Ram G250 extended van. It runs great, and aside from a little rust on the door bottoms and a few other minor repairs, it's in excellent condition. But there is a bigger...
5
5

Dakota (still)
Friend has a 88 Dakota v6, auto, 165k, 4x4, -- nice truck. Recently started setting code 13, only. Today - Replaced MAP sensor, and no improvement. Checked for vacumn leaks, and replaced a couple of...

2002 Dodge Dakota A/C question
Hi, I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota 4X4 truck and when ever I use the air conditioner, the passenger side floor gets saturated. A friend of mine thought it might be the heater coil, but it appears to be...
3
3

2002 Dakota heavy payload brake smell?
I am not a truck person so I apologize if I don't make much sense. Either way..... I have a 2002 Dakota V6 4x4 (SXT) that I got used about 6 months ago. One time I overloaded the truck. When I got it...
28
28

2002 Ram 2500 Loss of Power
Recently the power from my 2002 Diesel has become inconsistent. If the truck sits for a day or two, it take a mile or two before it feels normal as far as power. While driving this first mile or two,...
6
6

On topic? --- Ford ( mod. T {ok it was tricked out} lol ) bests a dodge diesel

Sensors
Sorry to Keep asking stupid questions but can any body tell me what the difference is between the hall effect sensor and the cam position sensor is and where they are located on a 1999 ram 2500 with...
1
1

mileage
I have 354000 on my diesel engine and it is running great. How long does a cummins usally last?
6
6