89 Dakota 4wd tranny

my friend has talked his dad into giving me there old 89 daktoa except it has a transmission problem and idk what kinda transmission it is, i was wondering if sumoen could give me the name or sumwere i could find out. all i need is the Torque converter becasue its locked up but without tranny name its hard to find right converter

Reply to
SocomEliminator