98 ram bumper...

I have the SLT Laramie Ram 98 and want the 99 SPORT bumper on it, but cant seem to find it. Any info on web sites that would be selling the bumper? Also, would it fit accordingly on the 98 or would I have to get the specific mounting brackets, would all of this fit?

Reply to
belas78

Anyone know of a website that sells the 99 ram sport bumper with brackets?

Reply to
belas78