Chevy or Dodge or Ford 1 ton with diesel

What state are you in?? I hear they were not selling these in CA.. if so.. I would like to take a good hard look at that Diesel too!

Reply to
Trey

I'm in Dallas, Texas. They are selling like hotcakes.

Tows 5000 lbs ... and gets 26 mpg (not towing). Can't beat that with a stick! I drove it and it has very smooth acceleration.

I was impressed ... and I'm not easily impressed when it comes to tiny SUV's.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig