codes for 01 ram 1500

hey guys coming home tonight and the malfunction indicator light comes on, did the code check and came up with po753 po304 po138 would someone be kind enough to fill me in on the code meaning. has
been running a little rough all week, thinking its the plugs, and then the warning light. thanks fellas. fred
fred wrote:

http://www.allpar.com/fix/computer-codes.html
thanks for the replies guys, and thanks for the link. fred
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:58:10 -0500, Langerhans

You need to change your reported readings/codes. The "o" should be a "0". "Oh" should be a "Zero"
However the first code indicated "3-4 shift SOL/TRANS relay circuits" The second code indicates "Cylinder #4 misfire" The third code indicates "O2 Sensor Shorted to Voltage". All according to the manual I have. Bob AZ