Differential plug gone

I never know what I am talking about huh? And you know what I do all day every day to make that statement? I know that you suck on Snoballs dick every day. :)

Reply to
azwiley1

My '97 Dakota has a rubber plug that just pushes into the hole on the differential cover.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Denny

Reply to
Denny

This was based on I have seen several Dodges with a pressure in rubber fill plugs. Obviuosly if it is a threaded plug it did not blow out.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Every 9.25" rear differential I've seen has had a rubber plug in the diff cover.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Don't know if it's a 9.25, but my '03 Dak has a rubber plug.

Reply to
Robert Francis

Fine, so I was mistaken about this. Is everyone happy now? Though as I recall my 95 had a screw in, but who cares.

Reply to
azwiley1

OK, snowjr. 8>)

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

WRONG, hey won't post ANYTHING with an admission of ANY type that would indicate he was wrong. Now, go back to calling scores on football games would ya.

Reply to
azwiley1

Yeah.. I thought about that after I posted it..

Sort of like military intelligence or jumbo shrimp..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

hmm.. another screwing of the baby boomers, huh?

I've had 3 friends die of cancer that had Agent Orange in their tumors.. In 2 cases the VA hospital conveniently lost the biopsy samples before court time.. Makes me wonder how many of those suicides were from the "normal" past war thing and how many were terminal from cancer and other shit they got in Nam that took the faster way out..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Natural mistake, Larry... Buggs does pop off a lot here... *eg*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Hey, give me a break, I called the skins offense scoring one TD right on the money! Now go back to chasing road runners.

beep beep

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Chasing them is more fun then working or being in here, now if I could only get Acme to start paying me for using and promoting their products!

Reply to
azwiley1

And I suggest you stfu and stop coming into a thread so late.

Reply to
azwiley1

Chasing them is more fun then working or being in here, now if I could only get Acme to start paying me for using and promoting their products!

Reply to
azwiley1

I'd be careful using those Acme products. The way they work makes you think that they are manufatured by snowman.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Then I suggest that you look again. The DC 9 1/2 rear just uses a rubber plug now for the fill.

Reply to
TBone

And how exactly do you know that?!?!?!?!?! :-0

Reply to
TBone