FS: 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Club cab

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 truck club cab. Short box "Sport" model. 5.9 liter V8, 91,000 miles 4 wheel drive Runs great, not perfect but pretty nice overall and priced to sell. I've used it mainly to commute to work with some occasional light hauling. Never pulled anything with it or had it off-road. We have three vehicles now and I don't really utilize it for what it's intended for. Located in Southern (Edgerton) WI. Call or email with questions. 608-884-9560
Reply to
alexf