FS: manual mirrors 98-01 Dodge 2500 Ram

I replaced my OEM manual mirrors (no heat, no lights) with the Dodge OEM towing mirrors and I have no more need for the original mirrors.

They are used but in perfect condition. I am pretty sure from surfing the net that they fit 98-01 Dodge Ram trucks. You should check to be sure. My truck is 01 2500 quad cab turbo diesel.

I can send photos if desired and I can ship by UPS ground.

$35 each, $50 for both, plus shipping. I am in Golden, CO.

Charles

Reply to
Charles