Fuel prices

RIDICULOUS!!!!

drove by a fuel stop advertising all 4 fuels today in Macon GA, could not believe my eyes. us diesel guys are getting gouged in my opinion.

1.93 reg unleaded 2.03 mid grade unleaded 2.13 super unleaded

2.41 #2 diesel

got to be kidding me!

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Come on up here. Regular gas is $2.20. Diesel is $2.63 and it will go up from here, the winter fuel should be on the way.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Snow, Cold, Burrrr!!!! hell i plug mine in during the winter just so the heater works just a little faster.... you think i want to go to snow country any time other than july to aug????

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Around here, Moab UT, reg is 2.67 and mid is 2.78.

Ya wanna swap prices ?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

we just got rid of those prices here. but my point was that diesel has only dropped 50 cent from the $3 mark. when reg unleaded has dropped under $2.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

You're lucky. Our governor (John Huntsman)has started an investigation as to why Utah prices run so much higher than the national average . . . . but I think it's just good old fashioned greed.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Yep, the primary trait of the conservative party.

Reply to
TBone

Rochester NY area well over 2.50, so I'm with you. Gouging! Well, actually taxation.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Today gas here came down to $2.12. Been around $2.18 for bout a week. Diesel still around $2.56.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Gas prices fall and you whine about conservative greed. Why doesn't the Dem party praise higher gas prices which result in conservation?

Reply to
miles

Whenever I visited Utah to go skiing the gas prices were considerably lower than here in AZ. Are they now higher? Gas in Phoenix is $2.19.

Reply to
miles

Damn man, that SUCKS! Down here in Sorry (sirrea) Vista, 87 Octane is still

2.33

Reply to
azwiley1

Yes but to get gas down to Sierra Vista region they have to drive near the war zone between illegals and minutemen. That costs money!!

Reply to
miles

Well, build the wall, I am all for it!

Reply to
azwiley1

They're still above $2.50/gallon on the average, Miles.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I never thought I'd see the day we'd need a "Berlin" wall to keep people out.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Slightly different. The Berlin wall was meant to keep people in.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

It would be keepin illegals in Mexico, right?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, just out of here.

Reply to
TBone

Yes Budd, it would.

Being that I live in one of the boarder towns, where they are coming through, destroying OUR property, the property of the hard working ranchers, killing OUR friends and family (the illegal's killed the mother and father of a co-worker two years ago running from the police), why shouldn't we keep them in their own country?

Reply to
azwiley1