I'm baaaaack!!

I see not much has changed in the past week. Some new players but the script is the same.

I managed to get out of MA just ahead of the storm. Made the trip in 18 hours stopped 4 times for gas. Get to do it the other way the first weekend of June.

Greg, again you were right on the money, blew right through DC, no problems at all.

Anything on Budd? Ken, Larry, Rabbit?? I'll get my addy to ya once I get some other stuff done.

Roy

Reply to
<Roy

Welcome back man, glad to hear that you made it there safe and sound. Not heard a peep from Budd, I do hope that he is ok and that something bad has not happen to him.

Reply to
azwiley1

I heard he had become a Korean and gone back to school!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I'm guessing you got a couple of cheeseburgers at every gas stop too. I quit trying that last number you gave me. Just rang and rang. I have no idea what happened to him. Anyways, glad to hear you made it..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

yeah, welcome back.

Reply to
theguy

Oh Shit! LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

welcome back

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Great you made it.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I haven't heard anything about Budd.

Reply to
Nosey

Yup, that seems to be the situation all around. Nobody has heard from him or been able to locate him or his family. Hopefully he is getting the help he needs.

Roy

Reply to
<Roy