Low heater temperature

Anyone know what the heater output temp should be for a '00 Dakota 3.9,

39k miles? With the temp knob turned all the way right I get 130=BA at the floor output and about 100=BA with the knob straight up. I've read in other forums people getting 155=BA. I'd like to get some opinions before I pull the thermostat or flush (flush in opposite direction of normal coolant flow) the heater core.
Reply to
JV
39k miles? With the temp knob turned all the way right I get 130º at the floor output and about 100º with the knob straight up. I've read in other forums people getting 155º. I'd like to get some opinions before I pull the thermostat or flush (flush in opposite direction of normal coolant flow) the heater core.

When fully warmed up, you should be seeing a 150 degree discharge temp at the floor vents.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons