Just had the tranny rebuilt in my '99 1500 QC 4by and no sooner got it
home than the engine started trying to stall when idling. Make a long
story boring, after 2 return trips to the shop I bought a OBD code
reader and found the problem showing to the upstream OS (P0132,
P0135). In trying to find the plug for that one so I could test for
12vdc I discovered 2 important items. 1. a bent prong in the wiring
harness socket and 2. Absolutely NO freakin' slack in the upstream OS
wire leads. Makes for a difficult, one-handed replug job atop the
tranny. I also noticed the PVC plug cover was very brittle and missing
large chunks...like a problem waiting to happen. I assume the leads
on the replacement oxygen sensor are a similar length. Gawd, this
used to be easier.
Anyway, back on the road for now.