OFF TOPIC! -> new site dedicated to open carry

your input is dead on. i invite you to share more of it at

as we have had many similar discussions.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nathan, we were having a chat last night on your chat server. And although I appreciate the invite I am already a regular there =)

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

A four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head or tail out of it.

Leo Marx

Reply to
Leo Marx

Ya might be suprised at how happy they would be to see the disapearance of their business....

Reply to
John H. Guillory

That was you that swolled the hand-grenade?

Reply to
John H. Guillory

You have a poor business ethic. Alienate customers for no valid, logical reason.

Reply to
RM V2.0

Swolled?

Reply to
RM V2.0

Right after making it clear that my money will never see the light of day anywhere near your business. And I'll be sure that all my friends, who carry also by the way, know of your anti 2nd amendment stance and will never do business their either. You'd be surprised how much business you would loose over the simple act of trying to restrict my constitutional rights.

Yes, I would most definitely leave. Then tell everyone I know how you want your business to be ready for the criminal who wants to rob you and your customers.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Sounds fair. Thanks!

Reply to
Beryl

Suddenly, without warning, Christopher D. Thompson exclaimed (7/31/2008

10:03 AM):

I second that, and I don't even *own* a firearm, much less carry one - not yet, anyway. Hubby has enough for both of us . I am a big believer in protecting ALL our constitutional rights, though.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Nathan W. Collier exclaimed (7/28/2008 2:21 AM):

Yes he is. I lived in two countries where guns are effectively banned. Did it stop the sort of crime mentioned? Nah. They just used knives instead, or a bat, or their car. Oh, and rocks. Can't forget the people that have been killed and injured using rocks. Want to outlaw them too?

And the crime rate wasn't any lower than when I've lived in states that allow carry (whether concealed or not). In fact, it was higher; crime rates have nothing to do with gun laws, at all.

Gaaah. Brainwashed is right. A gun is a tool, like a knife. It's not the gun/knife/bat that's evil, it's the asshole using it inappropriately.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Nice to see ya back.