Re: Attn: Bryan!

>>Bryan, this is the schnauzer ... I told you about. > > Yea, he was good. Barbie'd him on the grill this time. The > last one > didn't make good stew. Grilling them is much better. > > Bryan.

why cross-post, off-topic to groups that don't give a crap about your subject ? do try and get yourself a clue...

this is cross-posted back only to find Bryan

Reply to
'Key

No problem.. Spring break is over and the kids will get off their mom's computers and go back to school..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis