Re: Tufoil is same as Slick 50??? (2024 Update)

I will say up front that I work for Fluoramics, the company that engineered Tufoil for Engines. When we developed Tufoil, a lot of companies tried to emulate us with "similar" products but they didn't do the testing and research behind their products. Tufoil has several key differences over the others --- the two most critical being the size of the PTFE particles and the technology developed over ten years of testing to keep PTFE particles in suspension. Without that technology, oil additives may not travel to key spots within the engine and the PTFE particles are likely to be filtered out. Not all PTFE oil additives are the same.

Reply to
skitterdooenterprises