K reg Tipo diesel problem!

:: hey boys and girls

:: i've just got a K reg Tipo, and found it lovely, although i do have a wee couple of problems!

:: for some reason, the boot appears to be jammed. I've tried all manner of key in, twist, push combinations. Doesn't move. Is there an easy way to get into the boot and open it, release it from the inside, so i can strip down the mechanism if necessary...

:: and secondly, i was going to put on my nice smaller steering wheel, but i can't get the fiat one off! I've unscrewed the big bolt, but then there appears to be something else holding this on, like a big washer or sommat! I didn't want to get out the big hammer so I left it!

Any ideas?

-- :: dominic dover-mccarthy

::

::