punto 1.2 75sx misfire

hello , i could really use some advice , we have a 96 punto 1.2 75sx , it has started misfiring at low revs as you accelarate hard in 2nd and

3rd gear , its like a spluttering misfire , i have no injection fault light coming on thats fine just goes out as normal , spark plugs are 3000 miles old , at high revs or when cruzing at anything over 40 mph its ok , its just when there is a demand for power, exhaust system is fine no leaks from front pipe , i have put injector cleaner in fuel , its had fuel filter , i heard something about dodgy engine temp sensor can cause misfire , anybody heard anything about that or coils , its driving me crazy , just had cam belt done 1000 miles ago and it was running lovely when it came back , just cant understand it , the car has only done 26,000 miles , if anyone got any advice i would be gratefull . thanks .....................mark
Reply to
Mark

Hi mark, afraid I can't help you with the misfiring except to say you are not alone. I have the same car, one year older and she's started to do the same. The service history is bang up to date so with any info you recieve it would be greatly appricated if you would pass it on.

Regard Sean.

Reply to
smoloneyie