PUNTO Dynamic upholstery (CRAP)

Hello folks

I have recently purchased a brand new Punto Dynamic JTD in metallic grey with the supplied blue stripe cloth interior. The car is less than four months old with only 2000 miles on the clock and the strands in the covering on my seat are being pulled away from the fabric, which not only looks un sightly but I would imagine if I try to cut them off they will leave holes in the seat covering.

Anybody else had this problem and if so did you get any joy from your local dealer and or Fiat.

Regards Adgy

-- Scratch myback to reply

Reply to
Adgy

covers from Argos. They were a recommended best buy in Auto Express. The Active's cloth is even worse than the Dynamic it behaves like velcro and is easily plucked, it seems like the weave is to loose. They are all like it. The old adage applies you get what you pay for! Still I can't complain it's done 3000+ mls at an average of 49.6 mpg and nothing has gone wrong, which in my experience with new Fiats is outstanding. Ben

Reply to
David Owen

I have a Punto sporting '52 reg, and have what sounds like the same cloth, but mine is coming away from the door - the strands are just fraying where it's supposed to be clamped in with the plastic. Not really a problem at the moment - I'm having gearbox trouble which is much higher on the list of things to get fixed!

Ben

Reply to
Ben White