1969 Camaro Z/28 - RS

I am restoring a 1969 Camaro Z/28 - RS and looking for as much information ( data, specs, etc. ) on this combo. I am not looking for production numbers, just raw data. My car is an X33 code, Hugger Orange with white strips and white interior. Can anyone help?

Example:

1.) How is the Z/28 options merged with the RS options? 2.) What options of the two are not used?

Thanks!

Reply to
vette_510

JimV