1991 camaro

a guys i am in the Illinois area my car was recently rearended an insuarnce company totaled. i am now in the process of parting her out if you need any parts email me with what you want and an offer on the part any resanable offer will be considered its a 1991 rs camaro with a 305 and a rebuilt 700r4 has t-tops burnagndy body and the grayish black interior. thanks and email me with what you want at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
TStang429