1995 Camaro For Sale, FL Car, $3200 OBO

Hi,

It's a purple 1995 Camaro

102k Miles V6 3.4 Automatic Leather interior T-Tops

If you are near the St. Petersburg, FL area, and looking for a camaro then I've got exactly what your looking for.

The car runs well and the body is in really really good shape (with the exception of two scratches at the bottom of the nose), and can get you pictures if you want.

The car was recently tuned up at a dealer with new spark plugs, oil and fuel filter. This cost $200. (Replace plugs on your Camaro is an expensive process since they are so hard to get at).

Problem areas: The air conditioning blows cold, but only blows out of the lower vent. (Like the switch on the dash won't change where it blows from)

There was a leaky hose in the manifold which a Chevy dealer just fixed for $300, but there is some coolant and oil which leaked out of this hose and is slowly burning off of the engine, so it'll smell occasionally, but it's pretty much gone, and within a week I'd think it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm located in Sarasota, FL. Currently I'm attending college at New College of Florida.

I'd like $3200 for the car, but I'm open to any reasonably close offer as well.

The only reason I'm selling the car, is that I am a student. And my parents offered to help pay for my insurance, but when they found out I bought a Camaro they refused to help me pay for insurance since they expected me to get a sedan and not a sports car.

So I need to sell this car and go buy a nice Ford Taurus... *sigh*

If you are interested feel free to email me back or call my cell-phone at 630-362-4510.

Thanks, Tim Payne- snipped-for-privacy@ncf.edu(nospam)

Reply to
Tim Payne