----- 1991 camaro rs v6 help please -- antifreeze smell -----

please email me here snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net-nospam please remove -nospam

Dear all, I have a 91 camaro rs v6 when I drive it for a while and stop and park I smell antifreeze.... I don't see any leaks but I keep smelling it the radiator seems fine...what do I look for ?

Also the engine sometimes make a notice like is the valves notice or out of timing noise not sure.....

can anyone advice please thanks chris ny

AOL AIM - > fondriest2000

-----------

Reply to
bono

please email me here snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net-nospam please remove -nospam

Dear all, I have a 91 camaro rs v6 when I drive it for a while and stop and park I smell antifreeze.... I don't see any leaks but I keep smelling it the radiator seems fine...what do I look for ?

Also the engine sometimes make a notice like is the valves notice or out of timing noise not sure.....

can anyone advice please thanks chris ny

AOL AIM - > fondriest2000

-----------

Reply to
bono

Do you smell the antifreeze before you get out of the car, or after? Also is the noise a metallic clickety noise near the top of the engine? Maybe I can help if you tell me.

Superman

Reply to
The Man of Steel

Could be small leak in head gasket. Could be spillage from last time you filled it. Could be something else entirely.

I know.....really helpful.

GLK9MM

GLK9MM Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Could also be a pinhole leak in the radiator or one of the hoses.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck