94 Z28 CONVERT FS

I am selling my 94 Z28 convertible, and am located in North County San Diego. It has 64K miles on it, is Black/black, cloth interior, 6 speed. I have owned it since it was 14K. Top and backlight needs replacing, they are worn. interior good, exterior paint is shiny. Minor crack in rear spoiler only visable from the rear, only I notice it. Have no idea how it got there.

I am a 54 year old male who is particular about maintenance. Recent optispark, plugs, wires. This car is very smooth. If you are wanting a convertable Z28 for not much money and want a really wonderful car with no problems, this is it.

In perfect condition this car is worth 9.5 K. I will take 6 K for it because of the above mentioned issues. This is a great car. I must move on to a four door pick up because of family.

e mail me if interested at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and remove nospam in the address.

Thank you for your interest.

Tom Tricep

Reply to