automatic to 5 speed swap

i have a 1987 camaro that came stock with a 700r4. i just put a 1975 350 in it with a th350 trans. i was wondering how hard or how much work it would take to swap in a 5 speed? i love my car and it has been in my family since new so sellng it and buying a car with a 5 speed is out of the question. i have a car with 5 speed and everything i need. thanks for any help

Reply to
Richard