Transmission swap

I was thinking of replacing the TH350 tansmission in my conversion van with a 700r4. Recently I discover my differential gear ratio is 2.8 and I was wondering how well this would work with overdrive transmission. I m thinking the OD may only be useful when I am going downhill. The 700R4 does have lower low gears than the 350 that would help getting this beast moving and lockup torgue converter. This alone may make it worth while, at least thats what Im thiking now.

Reply to
Jimmie

<djmcreynolds1