E.G.R. valve 94 Camaro V6 problem

94 Camaro V6 auto Digital three vale E.G.R. valve Diagnosis shows all three solenoids failed. Removed and cleaned out all three valves and contacts. Replaced with new gadket. Still have same codes. Service tech said that was unusual all three failed.

Is this unusual? Any else to check? Thanks

Reply to
1994 model
94 Camaro V6 auto Digital three vale E.G.R. valve Diagnosis shows all three solenoids failed. Removed and cleaned out all three valves and contacts. Replaced with new gadket. Still have same codes. Service tech said that was unusual all three failed.

Is this unusual? Any else to check? Thanks

Reply to
1994 model

Not at all. Check that the wires are getting signal. If they are, buy a new EGR and a gasket with screen. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

I was getting a EGR error 3 code on my Camaro. It was got the EGR valve that was the problem. There is a hole about the size of a dime inside the throttle body at the bottom, This hole is the path to the EGR valve. It get cloged up with dirt/oil and the air flow is restricted causing the error code for the EGR valve. I have picture to slow what I'm talking about if you need. Send me an e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and I'll send them to you.

Reply to
kraemer94