FS: Camaro

1992 RS Camaro 25th Anniversary Edition Black on Black Alloy V8 , Auto, Air, Cruise, Tilt Body is real decent Paint is good Needs Valve Guides

Has new: Tires Brake Pads Rotors Exhaust Water Pump Heater Core Lots of misc. stuff

$1250 Wheeler . Dealer @ Earthlink . Net

Reply to
Wheeler.Dealer

Do you have any photos? remote "at" and "dot" to reply.

Wheeler.Dealer wrote:

Reply to
James E. King

I've got few posted at:

There at

under Camaro.

Thx

W.D

______________

Reply to
Wheeler.Dealer

Sure would help to know where its at.

If you are local, you might be able to call it sold.

Reply to
CBHVAC

I saw the rust...and hes asking about a grand too much for that ride...

Reply to
CBHVAC

Yeah, no kidding!

GLK9MM

Wheeler.Dealer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Wow. How original.

You do stand-up?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Even in my hair.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

LOFL!

You went deep on that one!

Next time, don't stick your head in the oven so much!

Refinish King

PS Kind of like licking to fast, and hitting the rim!

Reply to
Refinish King