Hey Rotards!

Reply to
bear

Actually....yea..something can beat it...

Reply to
CBHvac

Morons aren't in short supply when it comes to this sort of discussion. A

50/50 car is only that when neither accellerating nor decellerating. In other words, it's a good car for someone who isn't very experienced, or tallented.

The Vampire, "Muffin Man"

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

The Vampire Muffin Man Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Perfect example, IMO, is the movie Bullitt. (Hear me out before you post "That's a movie, this is real life" )

Steve McQueen drove the same Mustang thru filming the long chase scene.

They wrecked 3 Dodge Chargers. (Got one wreck slightly on film..when they slid into the camera )

Sure, the base balancing might be off, but American cars from that era were front heavy.

The moral? Little beats experience and skill over most variables...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck