new forum up and running

Hi guys, Just want to introduce a new forum. Plenty of tech info being added. Please join and help us make it number 1. And sorry if i double posted this in any groups.

joe

What's it for? You can't even look without registering. I want to look a little before I do the name/addrs/20 questions thing.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

the forum is for automotive tech questions. also i fixed the error you had.

Reply to
joe