Re: Ever have a dream car?

MaxAluminum Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Hey folks, I think there is every likelyhood that she doesn't even > have a son. The whole hoax could be a ploy for cash. People are > trained to respond to a child's needs and not see that as much as > begging. She thinks this is cute and all the sheep are hers to be > shorn.

Fuck her and her sheep.

All spam that hits AACF gets reported...and not just by me. Hope she uses whatever cash she made from this towards purchasing a clue and a new isp acct...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

A Trans Am is not an inexpensive car to own. Am I to assume he will need our continued assistance to pay for Gas, Insurance, and repairs? Tell you what, Maybe I'll send some money when everyone chips in and buys me a new Ferrari. Until then, Stay in school, get a good job, and save your money. Just like everyone else.

Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT

Good God... *laughs* Could you be any more full of shit?

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

I have a better idea. Why don't you have your son donate every cent he gets off the web to pay for my new 'dream mini-van'. I'm sure you'll appreciate the story. You see, my daughter is fat and doesn't even like to get out of her chair and is going for surgery to try and take care of it. I'm sure you know the kind. So we needed to get her a minivan to make it easier for her to get around to all of her dates with the doctors she loves to flirt with so much. Problem is the insurance is a bit higher and the car payments are a little much. What do ya say? Hey, in return I might let him touch my Trans Am...

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

Me too... With an elevator. Still working on the drawings.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

I've thought about it, and I have *legitimate* reasons. Some people don't wallow in self-pity and whine about what they don't have and will *never* need, though. I don't have my Trans Am because I needed it. I have it because I had a cheap daily driver that I took care of and because I saved. Even now, I have the car (both of them, actually), but I still save for it. I still work my butt off to own it, and everything else I have. I've never gotten a hand out. Hell, I've never even gotten much of a hand-me-down. It isn't pride that I have. It's self-respect that I've earned. When I drive my Trans Am, I'm happier with it than anyone could ever be that did less to earn it. I'm sure most regulars here would agree.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

You know how they say that great minds think a like... So do minds that aren't.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

So? My dream car is a McLaren F1. I'll never have one... I could settle for a Ferrari Daytona, but I don't think that will happen either. I'd even go so low as a Lamborgini Miura, but alas...I settled for a '74 Trans Am. It's sad really. *holds out hand with head held low in shame* Sorry...was holding the wrong head. I'm sure that will come off of your shoe with a little work.

I'm sure he appreciates that.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man