Re: [ Slightly off stopic ] But interesting

As always, I like to let people know when I find out about a really > good sweepstakes.

> This one is through Verizon Wireless. > > They are giving away a bunch of stuff. See if you win. I copied this > from their site. > > Verizon Wireless "Stay Connected" Instant Win Game >
> > PRIZES: > Grand Prize: Gateway 450XL Air Card and one-year service. (ARV: > $2950.88) > First Place Prizes: 16 BlackBerrytm 6750 with six months service > (ARV: $909.93 each) > Second Place Prizes: 8 Pairs of Push to Talk with 3 months service > (ARV: $709.92 each) > Third Place Prize: 16 LG VX 6000 Phone with six months service (ARV: > $549.99 each) > Fourth Place Prize: 32 VZW Branded Executive laptop bag (ARV: $70.00) > Fifth Place Prize: 32 VZW branded Executive writing pens (ARV: $20.00) > Six Place Prize: 80 VZW branded caps (ARV: $10.00) > > Limit: One entry per person, per telephone number, per day, via all > methods of entry combined. Multiple daily entries will invalidate the > entrant. See Official Rules for complete details.

Reported as spam ASSHAT!

Reply to
FBR

Reporting me for abuse or the original spammer? I'm still trying to figure out the IRC thing...

Reply to
FBR

FBR Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Like I said elsewhere, f*ck off, spammer!

(Abuse@ e-mail's sent.)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

LOL, asshat. That one I gotta remember.

Brian

Reply to
Led Sleddin'

FBR Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Nerp. You didn't get reported. He did, and I clicked on the wrong message to reply.

Apologies there, if I startled you.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck