update 87 Iroc troubles

Well as some of you might remember I had a heat related starting problem, where my Camaro would just shut off and no start back up. I replaced the distributor out of sheer desperation and now it's finally solved. Im ready for the SLP weekend at englishtown NJ see you there !! All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....

Hitman0187