WTB: 1978 - 1986 SB 350 - 400CID Engines.

Hi,

I'm Looking For Complete 350 - 403 CID Engines from carb to pan. Also Looking for Transmission Turbo 350 & 400.

Prices Must be resonable.

If You have a 305 CID that you really want to get rid of make me an offer i cant refuse.

engine's must be in good running order. must provide proof that engine runs good etc. via video clip, vidieo tape, or still in the car.

i would like the engine to have less 120 000 KM. a 2-barrel would be nice. yes i know four barrell engines are better but theses engine are going to be raced at victory lane speedway in the "Enduro" class.

Engine (s) will be placed in 1980 Camaro RS & 1981 Pontiac Parisienne

Well Any Help would be Awesome.

Thanx , Ryan

Reply to
^Acadian Speed^

best I can do is a rebuilt 86 Caprice 305 4bbl in my 86 Trans Am....

looking to get a GMPP 350 H/O Delux

Jason

Reply to
Jason Sobol

Well The Best i can offer you is a 100.00. because just last week i bought a rebuilt 305 4bbl with less than 5,000km. No ring ridge at all so i bought one for 80.00. its up to you.

Reply to
^Acadian Speed^

Would you (or anyone you know) be interested in a big block? I have a Chev

468, all high performance, ported, balanced, long list. It has 4k miles. I want 2,000 firm. Just checking......
Reply to
The Man of Steel

hello all decent old truck needs some minor things done to run again some rust as usual but cheap 650.00 FIRM just to get It out of yard and some of my Investment back.e-mail direct I live In northwest missouri thanks.

Reply to
TONY 70000