WTB: STRONG 350 CHEVY MOTOR

I need a good running 350 motor for my race car. I will have to hear it run and would like to drive whatever it is in. Northwest Washington State only. If you can help please email direct. Have cash- need motor ASAP. Run a stock class so must be stock. NO aftermarket cams. I have all bolt on stuff so as long as not more than 30 over on the pistons I am interested. Email with what you have. Thanks

Reply to
LKN4SNO