Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Help save this family Please
If they can't afford the money for rent, where are they going to find the money for crack? Let's send these folks some money, and hopefully they'll use it to buy crack, and hopefully not to fill some...
2
2

ping CBHvac...mold question
you've been an awesome help on some of my previous a/c questions, so i've got another one along those lines for ya :-) my boss left his car windows down when it rained, and mold has taken over his...
13
13

15th anniversary Trans Am RECARO seats for sale
I have a full set of 15th Anniversary Trans Am seats for sale. Recaros and back seats.
1
1

FA: Factory Power windows and locks for 93-02
I have every thing needed to install power windows in a '93-02 Camaro of Firebird. The items came from a '95 Trans Am, wiring harnesses, window motors & regulators, lock actuators, and switch panels...

Engine hood gas spring specs for '88 camaro/firebird
Greetings, does anybody know (or a place from where to get) specs for above mentioned gas spring? I'll need to find out at least extension force [Nm] and max stroke [mm]. Thanks&Regards, JMR
3
3

R134 undercharged?
Hi all, I just did a retrofit on my 91 Firebird. My compressor died and this is what I did. Flushed the evaporator and condensor Put in a new compressor (harrison), new accumlator, o-rings, and a...
6
6

99 Trans Am ws6 for sale
Due to the downturn of the economy I am forced to sell 1999 Trans Am WS6. Black with gray leather inside, T-tops, 15,000, I am 54, car has not been abused. Never seen winter. Please respond to Any...

1977 Pontiac Trans Am $2200 obo.
1977 Pontiac Trans Am $2200 obo. Car has approximately 154,000 miles on it. Car runs and drives. Car has been registered a few months ago, passed emmisions w/ flying colors. New cats, rebuilt carb,...
1
1

94 Opti-Spark replacement nightmare
I replaced my Opti-Spark and water pump a few months ago with remanufactured units from Napa. I paid around $350 for the Opti parts and was very meticulous while doing the job. This weekend, I pulled...
5
5

Re: Broken exhaust valve - 350 Chevy
Most likely the valve stem lock failed. If the end if the vavle itself snapped off I'd be surprised. No matter what your looking a t a rebuild. You may even have to check the block if the sleeve was...

Re: off topic (Jetta)
Just wait till the Pontiac Solstice come out!
4
4

Master Cylinder Gushing, 88 GTA
Hi, I noticed something surprising today while working on my brakes. I had the hood up, and could see the master cylinder, which is translucent, so that I could see the level of the brake fluid. I had...
1
1

PowerTrax No-Slip
To those that have installed this limited slip unit: I installed mine fairly easily matching up all the detents etc., although it doesn't seem to work correctly. On the last page of the install guide...
2
2

1986 camaro transmisions
my 86 camaro tranny is tooo small to be th350. it has a tailshaft that is removeable. tryin to figure out what kind it is. also has a lockout torque converter does anyone know anything about this?
8
8

88 GTA Brake Caliper Question
Hi, I posted earlier about my 88 GTA pulling to the right while braking. Well... I pulled off tyhe right front wheel, and checked out the caliper. I popped open the master cyl, then put a C clamp on...
4
4