'02 Explorer XLS: possible to get 3rd seat ?

I'm looking at buying an '02 XLS, but I'm wondering if it's physically possible to put a 3rd seat in. I know you could get XLTs with the third-seat option, but I'm not sure about the XLS. Thx.

Reply to
Ty Young

I am confident that you cannot add the Ford third row seat without a lot of work. I don't know about an aftermarlet seat.

Ed

Ty Young wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White