would like to put a 3rd row seat in my 02 explorer

I have a 02 ford explorer, without the third row seat. The seat that is in it does not have much upper back support, and I have noticed that explorers with third row seats have higher seats (and thought it would be nice to have room for two more). I was wondering if anyone has done this and how they went about it and how much it costs?

Reply to
Muntz

Big Shoe