2001 wheel bearing

i just recently bought a 2001 explorer im beginging to HATE IT with a

passion .. can anyone please tell me is it hard to fix the wheel bearing by urself or do i have to take it in ..? thanks

Reply to
Dan

Is this a front wheel bearing or rear wheel bearing? Are we sure the concern is a wheel bearing? Breakdowns happen..... on a 4 year old used vehicle, I would expect that there would be some concerns that need to be addressed.

Reply to
Jim Warman