2002 Eddie Bauer Explorer For Sale-Arizona

We have decided to switch to a minivan for convience. We have a beautiful 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer for sale. It is in excellent condition with 49,350 miles and we are asking $16800. It is fully loaded except for the sun roof option. We have added a 7yr/100mi Ford ESP Premium Warranty, Viper Alarm/Remote Start, Reverse Sensors and 1 yr old Michelin XLT's.

If you would like a picture or have any questions please email me.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
amatlock

worth about 13.2k. why don't i just go buy a '05 new on some dealers lot for 20k instead?

Reply to
critter pup

The Explorer is sold. Thanks for the posting.

FYI critter pup-we recieved $500 below asking price in our market which was a bit below KBB.

Reply to
amatlock