1999 Explorer Automatic Headlights

I've noticed that automatic headlights have been a popular subject but I have a strange case that I didn't notice on my search. My automatic headlights were working up to a week ago. One day the green light indicating that the headlights are on was lit up but the headlights and dashboard lights remained off. Has anyone else seen this before? I am going to try to reset my headlights through mode button. I have tried shutting off the automatic headlights and adjusting the slider to both extremes. I also have taken the power from the mirror and plugged it back it. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Reply to
Mickle79