2002 Left Turn indicator

Strangest thing... The other day while waiting for a green light to take left turn, the blinker frequency increased dramatically. I thought I must have burnt out one of the lights but I thought that would be strange since the car's only a year old. Then as I started to go when the light turned green, the frequency went back down to normal!

All lights work ok. Any similar experiences? Is this an indication of problems to come??

Reply to
San Mateo