2003 Explorer - Clunking noise in front end, pass. side

I've got a 2003 explorer that's got a clunking noise going on in the front end on the passenger side. It sounds like it's coming from the wheel area but after 5 visits to the ford dealer, they have yet been able to find it. This week will make visit #6 and to say the least I'm getting very frustrated. Has anyone out there experienced anything like this ?

Reply to
Mark W.T.

Mark, here's a quote from an earlier thread on front-end noise:

" > I am the owner of a 2k2 EB and it has been awesome. The vehicle is rock

I am headed in for my 15,000 mile checkup next week."

Try this site for TSBs:

San Mateo