4.6 V8 Mustang vs Mountaineer or Explorer

Does any one have or know what the diffrences are on the set up of the

4.6 in comparison under the hood, I have noticed lots of after market Cold air intakes and throttle body spacers for the mustang at about 1/3 the price compared to the explorer and Mountaineer. BTW we just purchased our 02 V8 AWD Mountaineer 3 weeks ago... This thing is so much fun it should almost be illegal.. Of course the current milage it is getting probably is .. :) Thanks in advance for any input.. Jason
Reply to
Jason