94 Air Conditioning

The clutch seized on my AC compressor so I've picked up a new/reman from the parts house. Questions:

1) Tag on new compressor says is shipped with "minimal" oil. What kind of, how much and where should oil be added?

2) Got a new "dryer" at the same time but see no way to "break" the old one out. Hoses seem to use some type of non-breakable fittings. How are these hoses disconnected?

Thanks in advance and yes it is winter here in Florida but the highs have been in the 60's lately and summer is on its way ;-)

Reply to
rj