Ford Explorer Maint Page

What ever happend to Dr. Bob's Ford Explorer Maintenance Page? I can't seem to find it. Any tip for troubleshooting turn signals. My left works fine but when I turn on the right it sounds like a machine gun, buzzing instead of clicking. Could it be the switch? Please respond at snipped-for-privacy@militaryjewelry.com Thanks Jim

Reply to
jgordon

It's that lever on the steering column called the Multi-function switch. I've had that problem and posted about it in this group. You can try to clean it or ust replace the whole thing.

Reply to
Ratbert

The collection of stuff that Jeff Singleton had is now at

Some of the newer stuff may bemissing, unfortunately.

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

Take a look to make sure that the turn signal bulbs (front and rear...) on the right side are working. A burned-out buld can cause rapid cycling of the flasher unit.

The Explorer Maint Pages were set up by Jeff Singleton. Mike Iglesias at UC Irvine has graciously recovered the old web-page files and made them available once again. I know that Jeff no longer has an Explorer, and I may have read that Mike's has moved on also. Mike, you still have the Explorer?

Mine's about to get turned into a Lexus if my wife has anything to say about it...

Cheers!

dr bob

Reply to
dr bob

My Explorer has moved on. It needed more work than I was willing to spend $$$ on. I now have a Honda Pilot.

Reply to
Mike Iglesias