95 Explorer ABS system...

The ABS light has been on for a while, so I took it to the dealer to see what was wrong. They said that it was my 'hydraulic ABS module/controller' and it would cost around $1800 to fix ($1400 for the part itself). Should I get this fixed or not worry about it? 1800 seems like a lot to put into at '95 with 115K miles on it. What would happen if I didn't fix it? Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Atlanta area who could do this for much cheaper? Thanks for the help...

David

Reply to
LIsa Bennington