'97 Explorer XLT - rear bumper replacement

I bent up the chrome (w/ grey plastic trim) rear bumper on my XLT and am looking to replace it. Several online junkyards have replacements (minus the trim) for around $200. Are only Explorer bumpers compatible, or might a Ranger bumper work too? I'd like to find one with a receiver hitch already built into it. Does anyone know if something like this exists? Thanks.

Reply to
youngen