98 explorer idle problem

I have a 98 explorer with 85k on it I have started to have problems with the idle again. It will not hold a constant idle and the starting has been slower than usual. Last year I replaced the IAC valve along with the plugs and wires. I was wondering if this could be a mass air flow sensor problem or a mulit coil problem. The check engine light has never come on. Any help would be great.

Reply to
emtpkluck649